- We talked about solutions to the queue in the cafeteria during the short break, the school will have the food-truck start selling during the 20-minute break on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays after the February holidays.
- Unfortunately the food-truck wont be able to sell more than 3 days a week.
- We asked for gluten-free bars in the cafeteria.
- The school said they’ll try to get a microwave for the cafeteria.
- School can’t give us our teacher’s schedules for privacy law related reasons -> we’ll have to bring it up at the next CoSup meeting.
- The school said mental health checkups are a good idea, but unfortunately it would take too long to have a checkup for every student.
- The school showed support for mixing the genders in gym classes but it’s not a done deal yet.
- The cross country probably wont be graded anymore, it also might become a sponsor run or even a sports day like we had in primary. We should set up a group to organise it.
- The school doesn’t want to make anymore phone restrictions, instead they want to create campaigns to prevent addiction.
- The school doesn’t want to see any extremely offensive clothes.
- A visual barrier between the maternel and the secondary will be created. The school will also place more cameras to catch people jumping over the fences.
- All school trips will now follow the new environmental guidelines.
-We have the bracelets
-Our PC is responsible for ensuring all Lux1 students give us a form before they go. You can find detailed info on that here.