Meeting Minutes 19/03/2018

Newspaper: The newspaper needs sponsors to make ends meet Normally they ask for We could give space for other school groups, like Amnesty or the Environmental group We decided that we’ll support them this year, but next year’s PC will have to see for themselves LuxFactor: Judges: Hosts: Hosts need to be prepared to improvise, but should learn at least most of their lines. The date is the 13th of April 16+: We need some...

Meeting Minutes 14/03/2018

We don’t have any news about the hoodies (Silke isn’t here). We need to count them to make sure that they are all there, Marks has a list we can use. There’s a Conseil d’Education meeting tomorrow, we need to send our questions today. If you have any, put them in the comments of the FB group. Katarina talked to the newspaper. Vidar will be invited to the next meeting so that we can talk...

Meeting Minutes 05/03/2018

Prom will not happen. Katarina has a meeting with Mrs Putseys tomorrow (I’ll send her all our minutes of the class rep meetings). The hoodies are on their way, we’ll wait until we have them all to have just one delivery. We’ve signed the Euronight contract, now we have to make one for the students to sign. We need the posters as soon as possible for the Facebook event. Not everyone who wants to go...

Meeting Minutes 28/02/2018

For the 16th March 16+ at Tilt, we had a meeting today, we had to ask about the: Tickets Beer (they’re getting it?) Decorations Vestiaire (they can do it, but then we don’t get the money) They let so many non-euroschool people in last time We need to figure out how much money we can spend, the tickets will be € before the party and € at the door We need to make posters about...

Meeting Minutes 19/02/2018

There’s CoSup meeting coming up soon, but we don’t have anything in particular to discuss yet. Marks will put anything important on our Facebook group. Nothing is changing in the mock orals this year, but the situation next year is not too clear. The Library Committee meeting has been moved to the 5th of March. It’s an important part of school so we want it always to be open. We also want a colour printer,...

Meeting Minutes 05/02/2018

The PC is back to work! We have Class Rep meetings at 11:10 on Thursday the 8th (1-3rd year) and Friday the 9th (4-7th year). I’ll email the class reps and the councillors. Topics to discuss include: Everything that happened at the Conseil d’Education -Everything that happened at the Conseil d’Administration Everything that happened at the Canteen Committee meeting Everything that happened at the Library Committee meeting Library: Madalena is going because none of the...

Meeting Minutes 17/01/2018

Our next class rep meeting will be on the - we need to make posters and book the room. We payed € for our newspaper advert. Leisure: We have a lot to do in the coming months, it’s best to start ASAP All receipts should be given to the treasurers. The is a fun day to have a 16+, so we need to find a club. Before that, we should check with Mamer. “For the...

Meeting Minutes 08/01/2018

So Marks had an idea: to go around table and see what we each though the PC could do better: We could have done more parties (but we have several planned) But in general we’re quite doing well as a whole, We should assign tasks in leisure for each project, eg one person is in charge of the tournament, another of discos, ect. Euronight (we finally have an official name!): It’ll be from 9pm to...

Meeting Minutes 18/12/2017

Someone had an idea: one person could bring cake each week. There’s a meeting on Wednesday with the Parent’s Association. We’ve sold hoodies. We currently have , we’ll have once we pay for the hoodies. Santa Clausen 16+: We’ll have a schedule for the leisure committee members, with 30 minute shifts each. BacCom doesn’t have any decorations (everything got thrown away), we need to buy new decorations. Some BacCom members took some items with them,...

Meeting Minutes 13/12/2017

Only five people came today, so this was a short meeting. Yesterday there was a meeting with Tilt and: They’re making the tickets, they’ll be done by this week. The VIP will cost . They’ll take care of vestiaire. Tickets will also be sold at the door, and also to people not from school if Tilt is not full. There’ll be a ‘Welcoming’ shot. ‘Europarty’: is most probable date, but we need to be sure...