Meeting Minutes 30/11/2015
Written on the
of November 2015 by
- 6th/7th Room Only closed for one day. Please respect the furniture.
- CoSup Discussed:
- Harmonisation of his2, bio2, geo2 exams - REDACTED
- Picture description for L1 oral exam - REDACTED
- Abolish 9 year rule for teachers - REDACTED
- Europarty majority vote for REDACTED…not confirmed. Keep it up CoSup and get them to luxembourg ;)!
- Projects - talking to teenagers from Syria.
- Next Cosup here in Luxembourg.
- Conseil Consultatif Gregori and Lucas had a Conseil Consultatif meetingREDACTED. They talked about France, we are officially on a yellow security alert level. We have police protection in the mornings but they usually leave before school starts. Merite jeunesse wants to be more involved with all kinds of stuffREDACTED. 6th yr trips: parents not happy with stories from last year about alcohol and drugs. Brussels wants to involve the concept of the EU more in the school system. We’ll also be having a drill in school to practice procedures during an attack.
- 16+ Leisure is working on it. REDACTED
- Disco This Friday! Make sure to attend, REDACTED. The music is usually also really good :b
- Website Have an opinion on the site by next week when we have a vote on whether to launch it. Clement will advertise it at the class rep meetings (despite it not being done). Check out REDACTED One thing Marks forgot during the meeting: REDACTED. Marks will talk to IT managers about having email lists for the class reps on school email server.
- Hoodies Need posters advertising logo competition. Deadline after holidays. We have to differentiate between Bac hoodies on posters. Posters for early December.
- Class rep meetings Tomorrow and Wednesday, 11:30, B002. Your presence welcome!