Meeting Minutes 28/02/2018
For the 16th March 16+ at Tilt, we had a meeting today, we had to ask about the:
- Beer (they’re getting it?)
- Vestiaire (they can do it, but then we don’t get the money)
- They let so many non-euroschool people in last time We need to figure out how much money we can spend, the tickets will be REDACTED€ before the party and REDACTED€ at the door
We need to make posters about socialising in the canteen, the beer bottle in the 6-7th year room and the 16+.
- Prom: REDACTED
The Football Tournament REDACTED
- Proposals are:
a) A language policy: REDACTED
b) Pre-bacs: REDACTED
You can check the group for details on the proposals.
- Lux 2 brought up having exams on computers in tests with lots of writing, Cosup is looking into into it.
- Inspectors could talk more to the pupils anonymously about the teachers.
- The complaints system is not great.
- Sexual education should include non-biological aspects, such as consent.
- Accredited schools are getting their own version of Cosup.
Cosup has an instagram account.
- Euronight: REDACTED
The Parent’s Association want us to advertise a talent show at the Fete de l’Ecole.