Meeting Minutes 23/04/2018

Upcoming meetings: Conseil d’Education is on the 3rd of May Conseil Consultatif is on the 31st of May Canteen Committee is now on the 7th of May Can you guys figure out who’s going when? We’ll have class rep meetings at the end of this week, on the 26th and 27th. So we did Euronight. It went really well, there was only one ambulance, which is great. The set list and transport arrivals weren’t very...

Meeting Minutes 18/04/2018

18/4/18 LuxFactor was lit, everything went smoothly and well. We need to take care of the leftover drinks at some point. Hoodies: We’ll post that the deadline to collect them is this Friday The football tournament: We can make a last post to tell people to sign up ASAP The inscription is until Friday We have about , there’s no real limit to the amount of teams We’ll need a meeting next week with Lux...

Meeting Minutes 09/04/2018

All the hoodies are finally done and we already have the posters, we’ll start giving them out on Wednesday. Marks should be there each time, and we’ll hand them out from our room in A block. LuxFactor: Tomorrow we’ll start selling tokens that can be exchanged for LuxFactor tickets in D block for 3€, we have to remind everyone to give us the names of people from outside the school that want to come We...

Meeting Minutes 19/03/2018

Newspaper: The newspaper needs sponsors to make ends meet Normally they ask for We could give space for other school groups, like Amnesty or the Environmental group We decided that we’ll support them this year, but next year’s PC will have to see for themselves LuxFactor: Judges: Hosts: Hosts need to be prepared to improvise, but should learn at least most of their lines. The date is the 13th of April 16+: We need some...

Meeting Minutes 14/03/2018

We don’t have any news about the hoodies (Silke isn’t here). We need to count them to make sure that they are all there, Marks has a list we can use. There’s a Conseil d’Education meeting tomorrow, we need to send our questions today. If you have any, put them in the comments of the FB group. Katarina talked to the newspaper. Vidar will be invited to the next meeting so that we can talk...

Meeting Minutes 05/03/2018

Prom will not happen. Katarina has a meeting with Mrs Putseys tomorrow (I’ll send her all our minutes of the class rep meetings). The hoodies are on their way, we’ll wait until we have them all to have just one delivery. We’ve signed the Euronight contract, now we have to make one for the students to sign. We need the posters as soon as possible for the Facebook event. Not everyone who wants to go...

Meeting Minutes 28/02/2018

For the 16th March 16+ at Tilt, we had a meeting today, we had to ask about the: Tickets Beer (they’re getting it?) Decorations Vestiaire (they can do it, but then we don’t get the money) They let so many non-euroschool people in last time We need to figure out how much money we can spend, the tickets will be € before the party and € at the door We need to make posters about...

Meeting Minutes 19/02/2018

There’s CoSup meeting coming up soon, but we don’t have anything in particular to discuss yet. Marks will put anything important on our Facebook group. Nothing is changing in the mock orals this year, but the situation next year is not too clear. The Library Committee meeting has been moved to the 5th of March. It’s an important part of school so we want it always to be open. We also want a colour printer,...

Meeting Minutes 05/02/2018

The PC is back to work! We have Class Rep meetings at 11:10 on Thursday the 8th (1-3rd year) and Friday the 9th (4-7th year). I’ll email the class reps and the councillors. Topics to discuss include: Everything that happened at the Conseil d’Education -Everything that happened at the Conseil d’Administration Everything that happened at the Canteen Committee meeting Everything that happened at the Library Committee meeting Library: Madalena is going because none of the...

Meeting Minutes 17/01/2018

Our next class rep meeting will be on the - we need to make posters and book the room. We payed € for our newspaper advert. Leisure: We have a lot to do in the coming months, it’s best to start ASAP All receipts should be given to the treasurers. The is a fun day to have a 16+, so we need to find a club. Before that, we should check with Mamer. “For the...